Thursday, 15 September 2011

Happy Eid!

          The most waiting time for us is just a round of corner... Holiday! The most exciting time for all of UNIKL MICET students especially us. Furthermore, for this holiday, we celebrate Eid too. There are many things cross in my mind about what I am going to do during this best time.
           First of all, I would like to help my family especially my mother and father to clean our house as the Eid is coming soon. I would like to helps my mother cooking especially dishes to break fasting. I would also helps my siblings change curtains, clean around the house and helps my older brother, Wajdi doing some revision as he will facing UPSR a week after Eid. I am willing to drive and go to "bazar ramadhan" with my lovely family to choose some dishes and also go to Masjid Kristal for the special prayer that only be done in Ramadhan, Tarawikh prayer. I am eagerly to wait for the morning of the first Eid since all of my relatives gathering at my grandmother's house at Kuala Berang. And for the last thing, I want to helps my grandfather sell sugarcane's water every evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers