Sunday, 21 August 2011

Challenges during Ramadhan

We definitely sure every muslim , no matter how long they have been fasting face a few challenges during Ramadhan . It is 21 days of Ramadhan and we are notice to find it difficult and we do not find the solution yet .


1.Cannot sleep after `sahur`
I am so awake and alert after sahur. Usually, I would take an hour to let the food settle and would be on my way to dreamland . But since day 1 of this Ramadhan , I cannot fall asleep after sahur and I have only manage to get tired in the afternoon and catch up on sleep then ( in class ) . It is really troubling me because I get so weak and tired throughout the day.
2.Get thirsty
I cannot drink for 12 hours . This is the fact that my friends and I had to accept yet we find it so difficult to do it . I have been drinking a lot of water in the past few years and when Ramadhan comes, I feel so thirsty .
3.Get bad temper
This happen every year without fail. It is terrified when I have no food in me, or little sleep, I get agitated so easily . If I miss my stationary or forgets something important to bring into class, there could drives me crazy.

For me , Ramadhan is actually  a wake up call on its own way . We have to refrain ourselves of the thought that there are meals in the refrigerator untouch or our younger brother licking a lollipop or an ice cream in front of us ...Honestly, it is really frustrating. But, if you have not go through all this situation, how will you know your limit of patience??   





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers