Saturday, 17 September 2011

Do you think you can achieve Dean's List for this semester?

The university students should be familiar with the Dean's list term .The dean's list is a category of students in a college or university who achieve high grades during their stay in an academic term. There is why and why not for me to think that I can achieve Dean's List for this semester. Let us take a look on this :


Why that I think I can achieve Dean's list for this semester ?
1. Senior told us that the subject taken is much easier than the last semester , so we are expected to score the highest GPA ( Grade Pointer Average )  so that this GPA will help to improve our CGPA ( Cumulative Grade Pointer Average) in our final semester . There are also subjects that we have taken during our former days in matriculation or STPM level, so that we hope that we might understand the lesson and recall back the facts that are forgotten.
2 . I believes that many of junior students have a lot of free time to study because there are not much problem to deal with co-curriculum as they are still do not  get important position in any club or organization. So, they have enough time to revise and do the task that are given by the lecturer regarding the facts that they are still have to join in several club activities . 

Why not that I think I can achieve Dean's list for this semester ?
1.I think the main reason which cross in my mind is that I cannot spends my time wisely and hanging out with friends. So, we tend to hear what our friend said and do what our friend did rather than hear our parent`s advice that usually be forgotten once we ring off the phone call from them. I do not said all the junior student are like that, but some of us may face culture shock and some are still unable to adapt with the new environment here. That can really affect our study from the time being .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers