Friday, 16 September 2011

Raya breaks!!!!

Raya breaks?Wow,I cannot believes I am gonna coming home soon. It is quiet long since I have been here, in the UNIKL MICET. I am so excited until I cannot sleeps well, almost every night. To make sure my short breaks beneficial, I am always reminds myself to plans my schedule well. For that reason, I am gonna fills up my holidays with such benefit things. First at all, I am gonna make a visits to my relative members as well as my friends houses during Eids Day. Since I have not seen them for a long time, I guess it is the best time to strengthen back our relationship. Well, at least it is a good thing rather than watching television all the day besides sleeping without doing anything, right? But most importantly, I wants to spends much more times with my family, doing anything together, as long as I am be with them. You know why?? Because I am totally miss them very much...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers